Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pieces of My Mind

Well, I enjoy doing this blog so much that I thought I would make a second blog--one for the creative things going on in my head all the time.  And I also enjoyed doing the NaNoWriMo challenge so much that I thought I would make this blog a challenge to me as well.  Basically I plan to write something create every day for the year of 2011 (a year I have taken to calling "The Year of Awesome").  It doesn't have to be poetry necessarily or a short story or anything like that, although it can be either of these things.  It just has to be a create bit of something.  A piece of my mind, if you will.  And yes! I realize this is nothing new.  It has been done and redone by just about everyone under the sun, but it has not yet been done by me.  So, starting January 1st, look for my new blog entitled:  365 Pieces of My Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment